Interviews are something which makes everyone fearful because of the uncertain events. And when we talk about civil engineering this fear increases exponentially. However, in reality, interviews are the most comfortable part of the recruitment process. You just need to focus on some preliminary questions and you are done. So, to help civil engineers with their interviews we have listed below some of the most common interview questions, have a look.
- Most Common Civil Engineering Interview Questions
- What is OSHA compliance?
- What is the composition of a landfill?
- What is reinforced concrete?
- What are the different types of foundation?
- What is flashing?
- What is Critical Path Method (C.P.M)?
- Explain what zoning permit is?
- Mention different types of roof systems?
- What are demising walls?
- Explain what does 1/8 on the architect ruler denotes?
- What are wooden shingles?
- Explain what are the problems one might face while having a Cantilever balcony?
- What is the ideal size of the living room ranges from small to a large scale?
These classic questions mentioned above will surely help you to nail your civil engineering interview. So, gear up your skillset and get ready for the interview. Good Luck!