With the boom in the technical industry, thousands of graduate engineers are pass out every year across the nation. Even after professionally qualified, these candidates are not directly employable as they fail to meet the needs of the industry.
Organizations today not only demands knowledge in engineering fundamentals, but also know-hows about CAD software skills, Business Etiquettes, Communication skills and other soft skills. Engineering graduates often do not meet all these requirements and therefore are not immediately employable.
The CADD Centre Training Services, the Asia’s Largest Skill Development Network have taken initiatives to empower the young engineers and help them grab their dream jobs. The centre has joined hands with a number of educational institutes across geographies to generate highly productive workforce for the industries. The centre offers highly customized programs filling the technical requirement gaps of engineering candidates offering them hi-end skills.
- Top-notch education and knowledge sharing by qualified and meticulously trained mentors.
- Skill development programs enabling employability right from the first year of college.
- On- premises programs for engineering candidates so that they do not miss the regular college classes.
- Highly customized programs to fill the technical gaps.
- Specially designed courseware for Institutional Training.
- Placement World Wide Assistance (PWW) for fresh engineers to help them find right jobs.
Special Programs to Empower Engineers
CADD Centre offers two special programs for the engineering graduates empowering them with this extra dose of knowledge. The centre works in association with the educational institutes to train and endorse students for their future careers.
Paradigm Shift- This program is designed for all those students who have recently completed their schooling and are ready to join college. Paradigm Shift acts as a career shaping assistance for such candidates at a stage where it is difficult to make choices about which degree to choose.
Employment Skill Development program (ESDP)- This special program guides a candidate how to crack an interview to make an entry into the industry. Designed for the last year college students, this course covers areas such as interview skills, communication skills, resume writing skills, etc.
Other than the two courses mentioned above, other value added programs include:
- Bringing Industry experts to talk about emerging trends & technologies to colleges.
- Event sponsorship.
- Faculty development programs.
- Conduct Quiz program for engineering departments.
- Project Assistance.
- Assist students in creating product prototype, including 3D printing.
CADD Centre also provides customized programs for engineering students in the following products:
- MX Road
- NX Nastran
- 3D Printing
- Ansys Fluent
- Ansys Civil
Universities / Colleges interested in customized programs can visit for more details