For improving your technical abilities and dealing better with peers, here are the five books that would help you to grow faster.
- The Design of Everyday Things – Donald A. Norman
About – Reflection on daily use objects including computers, light switches, door handles, etc.
- Structures: Or Why Things Don’t Fall Down – J.E. Gordon
About – Narrates principles of structural engineering and basic forces of bridges, dams, etc.
- Basic Machines and How They Work, Revised (1994) Edition – Naval Education and Training Program
About – Elaborates theory, design, and application of mechanical products.
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future – Ashlee Vance
About – Insights about great entrepreneur, Elon Musk and his inspirational journey.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
About – Simple and easy techniques of winning people around you.